Sonntag, 16. Juli 2017

screaming top of lungs

HI GUYS!! just passed the most tiring week so far; glad I had one day off. though on that one day off I also got tired. hahaha!

nothing much to tell actually except I went back home at 19.00-19.30 on average. nothing new, nothing new. hehehe

but this week, I got so hyped!! wanna know why?

let's start with the newest family member: JAMES RODRIGUEZ!! yes that James Rodriguez!! oh my God!! third world cup top scorers after Miro and Thomas(?) WE BETTER GET THAT TREBLE AGAIN THIS SEASON, GUYS!!

we won one cup already! TELEKOM CUP!! yeaaaaahhhh!! let's keep the good trend yeah! :p we should be prepared for Super Cup! AND I KID YOU NOT ON WINNING THE PRE-SEASON CUPS!!

I'm still shattered that you guys are coming to Singapore this summer, especially on my birthday, and I couldn't come. so close yet so far...... :(

or maybe there's someone out there who is kind enough to pay me to watch the matches there?!?! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE.

on the other hand, another topic, another issue, MARVEL JUST DROPPED ATOMIC BOMB TO MY LIFE THAT I CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION WELL RIGHT NOW. ALL THE INFORMATION I GOT IN ONE HOUR. OH. MY. GOD.


SOMEONE PLEASE RELEASE THE TEASER TRAILER OF AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR!! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEEEEE :((

y'all should be able to find things on tumblr and twitter. I don't have to drop things here. just find them there

I need to be calm in order to get good sleep.

"There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark. You should know you're beautiful just the way you are. And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful; we're stars and we're beautiful." -Alessia Cara (Scars to Your Beautiful, Know-It-All, 2016)

-calzsf

P.S.: MY HULKIE BABY IS P6 IN SILVERSTONE WOOHOO

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen