Sonntag, 2. Juli 2017

HELLO AGAIN JULY

HI GUYS!! this week was mentally exhausting and unfortunately I can't even tell you why. and it makes me more exhausted since I couldn't express/describe it.

but on the other hand, for those who read my previous post, here's the thing I'd been waiting for:



MY THREE-BAR CAPTAIN AMERICA FIDGET SPINNER!! WOOHOO!! I should admit that I took the photo from internet as currently I'm too tired to get mine.

my parents were like wtf but then they play with it too. ha! hahahaha! I'm so taking this spinner with me tomorrow. hahahaha

MY U21 BABIES WON THE EURO AFTER BEATING SPAIN!! YEAAAAAAHHHHH!! I really hope the senior team also wins the Confed Cup tonight against Chile. Chile is in favor since their squad is more experienced and all but I do have faith with these German youngsters who managed to be in final. COME ON, GUYS! YOU CAN DO IT! LET'S WIN THIS THING!!

I watched The Mummy today. before watching it, I wasn't interested at all. after watching it, it's same. lol. there's something off and I'm not saying this because I refer to the critics but, okay just for the note, The Mummy I know has always been this one. so it's kinda weird watching this new one.

but I enjoyed watching it anyway. especially having Sofia Boutella on the screen! weehee!

I should take a rest before I got worse.

“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” -Augustine of Hippo (Confessions, 397)

-calzsf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen