Sonntag, 18. Juni 2017

one way and some other

HI GUYS!! I felt happy this past week and to be honest I don't know why. hopefully it will be that way for the whole next week and so on; especially next Monday (not tomorrow but next) is holiday!

and I can't wait to have my fidget spinner!! hahaha! I asked my little sister to buy one for me. LOL!

I bought the three-bar Captain America fidget spinner!! ROGEEEERRRSSSS!! wish they had Winter Soldier tho~

oh! I just downloaded Roller Coaster Tycoon Touch. yeaaa, you read it right! remember our precious time in 00s where we play roller coaster tycoon on PC? now it's on iOS and Android!! and I just knew!! gosh!

I'm having fun playing it! :D

*and now suddenly I'm extremely sleepy*

anyway, I really really can't wait for September! and October! woohoo!! since June is getting near to its end, then comes July (YIPPIE!), then August, then September(!!), then October(!!)~ WOOHOO!! I can't thank God enough for His endless blessing!

on the other hand, I'm not feeling well. I feel like I'm bloated. I need rest..... or maybe it's just the holiday atmosphere~ hahaha!

GOOD LUCK, MY GERMAN BABIES! LET'S BRING THE CONFED CUP HOME!!

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” -Epicurus

-calzsf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen