Sonntag, 25. Juni 2017

Eid Mubarak 1438H

HI GUYS!! HAPPY EID! EID MUBARAK!! may Allah always bless you all with health, success, peace, love, and happiness! :D

good thing about festive is holiday! hahahah! and I'm planning to prepare for my travel journal. yep! gotta do more research on several things!

writing this while monitoring on F1 Azerbaijan GP which I cannot watch!! ergh. it's an exhilarating one! currently on red flag as there were too many debris. my Nico baby started from P14 now he's in P8. my Seb baby was angry, look at this footage:


Seb is really like a baby~ hahahaha! there's so much to tell about this race, I got too excited, I don't know where I should start from!

or maybe I'll just leave the report to the capable people. let me just enjoy this "wrecked" race! :p

this kind of race makes me can't wait anymore for September! woohoo!!

*sigh* it's one month to go before my red babies coming to Singapore. IT'S SO CLOSE YET SO FAR. I CAN'T. HUHUHUHU. MY RED BABIEEEEESSSS~ :*

DANG IT. MY NICO IS OUT NOW. NOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'm so done with this race. I'm out. peace y'all!

now focus on my German babies. they're playing at Confederations Cup in Russia; now against Cameroon. GO BABIES, GO!!

alright. time to watch anything I can find in my collection. ciao!

“When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. Don’t give up.” -Roy T. Bennett (The Light in the Heart, 2016)

-calzsf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen