Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017

brief break

HI GUYS!! another week has passed..... with no football match..... and F1 race..... also, him being not at the office no more..... but anyway! I'm so happy! weehee!

I attended a workshop on Thursday; also the very last public holiday until Eid. hehehehe. unfortunately I didn't take any photo just like I promised. I'm sorry.....

I finished translating one webpage. exhausting but satisfying! finally I put my knowledge in English for good things. at least one of my dreams just came true! hehehe

it's actually nothing much to tell on this post; because nothing much happened. just an ordinary week with a little bang. hahahaha. but life goes on, so~ just be here now! :D

currently I'm in the middle of doing my other project as preparation for September. oh shoot! it's June already. next is July! I'm getting older!! but definitely enjoying every single second of my life, of course! that's why I can't wait for September! :D

*ugh typing this entry while singing to Khalifa's & Puth's See You Again, I'm crying!!*

okay, I ended up looking for things that aren't really necessary but cute as hell but expensive af. hahahaha!

here's to next week where your dreams might be come true!

“The strongest people find the courage and caring to help others, even if they are going through their own storm.” -Roy T. Bennett (The Light in the Heart, 2016)

-calzsf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen