Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017

another day another blessing

HI GUYS!! *groan* another week..... I'll do anything if it meant to fast forward to my September trip. I know I've been mentioning that trip a lot. it's not that I'm bragging. it's just I'm too excited for this trip!

I and one of my besties who joins this trip have been arranging the schedule/itinerary. AND I AM EXCITED. hahahha!

I think I just skipped my weekly task. just not feeling it this time. I'm so sorry. I felt like I just wanna sleep all day and all night long. but the bed does't feel the same without you.....

naaahhhhhh~

but I do wanna snuggle under my cozy blanket. have I ever snapped my blanket?
it has dog on it!!

anyway, this week was really really nothing special. like, I don't even know what I have to write here so I just blabbered. so I think I just took another step. currently focusing on things that are really in front of me; leaving everything bad behind.

ugh. I just saw another photo of my baby from his side. he really has a wonderful side profile. side profile has always been my favourite after jawline and hands. gosh.....

I spotted someone just joined our red family! welcome to the family, Serge Gnabry!

I'm excited for the Canadian GP. GO HULKIE!!

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” -Roald Dahl

-calzsf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen